Years as Athletic Trainer
Years at MFHS
- 2002, B.S. in Kinesiology - Athletic Training, Northern Illinois University
- 2010, Masters in Health Administration, University of Phoenix
Married to Carrie Munjoy since 2001. We have three children Reanna, Andrew, and McKenna who also attend Maroa-Forsyth schools. I have been employed by Decatur Memorial Hospital since 2004 and assigned to Maroa-Forsyth since 2007. My current role with DMH is Coordinator of Athletic Training Services which provides services to 13 local high schools and Millikin University as well as various services within the hospital.
- Athletic Training intern with the Schaumburg Flyers Baseball Club: 2001
- Athletic Training intern with the Chicago Bears: 2002-2004
- Athletic trainer for two state championship football teams (Addison Driscoll; 2003 and Maroa-Forsyth; 2012)
- Independent Medical Spotter for the Big Ten Conference: 2015-Present
- Vice President of the Illinois Athletic Trainers Association 2011-2015
- President of the Illinois Athletic Trainers Association: 2016-2018
- Northern Illinois University Athletic Training Outstanding Alumnus Award: 2016
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.